“The buyer is in charge” is one of the most popular refrains in contemporary business sales and marketing today. Well it’s true; the Internet has changed buyer behavior forever. In the old days of business sales, the seller controlled the conversation. Now, the Internet has given the power back to the buyer. Marketing has undergone a radical transformation to change their approach to meet the new buyer’s expectations. It’s sales’ turn.
The reality is the buyer views their experience with a vendor as one of the most important factors in buying. When polled, buyers rate their experience with vendors higher than the expected answers of product and price. The sales leader’s imperative is to deliver the sales experience their buyers want and expect.
Join TOPO’s Chief Analyst Craig Rosenberg, AKA the Funnelholic, for a free webinar on Wednesday, 5/28/14, from 1:00 – 2:00PM EDT entitled Why You Should Let Your Buyer Design Your Sales Process.
In this webinar, we provide you with the blueprint and specific use case examples. You will learn:
- Best practices for understanding your buyer
- How the buyer affects your organizational design including people, process and technology
- Specific examples of companies creating buyer-responsive processes
This discussion is tailored for CEOs, execs, VPs, upper-level management, and anyone involved in sales and overall business strategy.
UPDATE: Here is the link to the slide deck and video of the webinar.
Latest posts by Chris Wofford (see all)
- How Entrepreneurs Think and Behave - November 14, 2018
- Empower Your Team Through Servant Leadership - September 9, 2018
- Cornell’s new certificate program equips learners with essential critical thinking and problem-solving skills - July 23, 2018