eCornell celebrates and encourages entrepreneurs in their quest to build great products. One of the most crucial steps involved in developing new products and services is to develop and articulate a clear understanding of customer needs. Believe it or not, many products are developed without a deep sense of how customers will use them, which often leads to products with low adoptions rates. With that in mind, our newest certificate program, A Systems Approach to Product and Service Design arms entrepreneurs with an eight step process to design and develop products the right way.
Congratulations to the eCornell Entrepreneur Video Contest Winners!
- First Place: Remember it Now by Pamela Swingley.
- Second Place: CareFlash by Jay Drayer.
- Third Place: BuzzMouth by Aaron Bare.
Our First Place winner, Pamela Swingley, won a scholarship for the eCornell Systems Approach to Product and Service Design Certificate program (a $3,500 dollar value). Our Second and Third Place winners both won 2 free courses each (a $1,250 dollar value each).
eCornell is proud to award Pamela, Jay, and Aaron – their submissions were inspiring and creative!
Latest posts by Chris Wofford (see all)
- How Entrepreneurs Think and Behave - November 14, 2018
- Empower Your Team Through Servant Leadership - September 9, 2018
- Cornell’s new certificate program equips learners with essential critical thinking and problem-solving skills - July 23, 2018